Why to learn Google Tag Manager?
- It is used mainly because of the ease of use.
- Easy updates using the Google Tag Manager.
- It is easy for the user management from the tool.
- It also comes with the number on built-in Tags.
- It has the auto event tracking as well for the websites.
- What you can implement and how it affects your marketing strategy
- Tags, Triggers and Variables
- User Interface & Management
- Google Analytics tags (sessions and events)
- Cross Domain Tracking
- Ecommerce Tracking for Google Analytics
- Link, Click and Form Submit listeners
- Auto event listeners
- Auto event variables (Element Class, Element ID, Element URL and Element Text)
- The Google Tag Manager Data Layer
- Floodlight integration with Google Tag Manager
- Floodlight approval process for Display Tags
- AdWords tags and implementation
- Custom HTML tags to implement any other script or tracking
- Manage versions in Google Tag Manager
- Preview the implementation. Debug possible errors or issues
- Push live. Review to guarantee accurate data
Will you provide placement?
Will you provide certificate?