1. Exposure to exciting technology: Each and every day of a web designer is different, you should be creative and able to learn new things, helps you to enjoy your career. As compared to other IT streams web designing is more interesting. You never feel dissatisfied in web designing. In this field, you keep working on new projects. You meet a lot of opportunity to face new challenges and apply your skills to solve it and add your creativity in your work.
2. Growing Industry: Web designing industry has a good growth rate according to the analysis of the past few years; demand of a web designer is growing day by day. As the numbers of internet users are also increasing day by day, the numbers of websites are also increasing and demand for creative persons like web designer are growing day by day. According to The Bureau of Labour Statistics report in the web design field jobs are expected to grow 27% by 2020. This is much faster than the average projected growth rate across all other fields.
3.Make a good living: According to Salary.com the median salary for a web designer as of February 2017 was $72,140. You can expect to anywhere between $61,738 and $82,468. and we must also keep in mind that the salary will vary according to the skills, experience and company. Regardless of those factors, a career in web design field will help you live comfortable life, obtain secure employment, and give you many opportunities for career advancement
4. Job security: This field provides you 100 % job security. As the smart phones, tablets, mobiles and internet technology is increasing, demand for mobile-responsive websites are also increasing, so you can analyze the field of web design continuously growing and have a bright future scope. According to The Bureau of Labour Statistics, web designers who have knowledge in multiple programming languages and digital tools will have the best opportunities for advancement and obtain the highest levels of job security.
5. Work from anyplace around the globe: This field allows you to work with your clients from all over the world. You can work from anywhere at any time. It allows you to work freely and also there are many online companies which provide online projects to individuals.
6. Ability to work across the world: Web designing provides an opportunity to work in high salary paying countries USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Australia, etc. Also, you can get opportunity to work with clients across multiple industries. It will expand your portfolio and eliminate the potential of becoming bored with your work. In addition, you will get to learn about industries outside of web design.
7. Demand and job option: Regularly increasing number of online industries, the demand for web designing professionals is also increasing and this has created a number of job opportunities for the aspirants in the upcoming days. Job areas of a web designer are IT companies, advertising agencies, audio-visual media agencies, publishing houses, marketing firms, institutions design studio, etc.